Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Weird Dream

You ever have one of those dreams that seem so real or so familiar that you swear you had seen it before? I had one of those last night...

When I woke up, and even when I thought about it an hour, two hours later, it feels like I had seen a movie or something that had everything in the dream in it, but I don't remember what it was. All I know was that it involved a group of students, a lobotomy or shock treatment, a girl with bad legs, and a suicide. Very weird stuff. Most of the participants in the dream were people I know, actually people from Fiddler on the Roof, the show I'm doing right now, but another actor in it was the principal from The Breakfast Club. Just odd, yet for some reason everything felt familiar...

it's bugging me, but I'm sure it'll pass eventually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home