Friday, May 20, 2005

Geekin Out, Part I

So as a geek its been a very good week for me. First off, they've started casting for the next X-Men movie, with Kelsey Grammer cast as Beast, and Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut. Grammer's an interesting choice, in my opinion, one of those castings that you never think of (my mind was leaning towards a Gary Sinise or John Favreau), but as soon as it happens you say "Geez, why didn't I think of that?" And I also just love Vinnie Jones in everything I've seen him in, so he'll be a fun Juggy.

Oh, and Topher Grace just got put into the next Spider-man movie, but they haven't announced his role yet. I'm very curious...

Anyway, part two of this thing's coming tomorrow, as I'm going to see Episode III tonight. So more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home