Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Impulse


Is it considered an impulse buy if I impulsively decide to buy something in four weeks?

Ever since the trip's been off, I've been having an urge to buy something that I normally would say I couldn't afford. Since it'll still be cheaper than said trip, and since I haven't really done that for myself in, well, a very long time.

I think I've narrowed it down to either a Nintendo DS or a Game Boy SP.

Now I have to narrow it down, get some more info on both systems, and make the decision to get it as an after-Christmas sale, or something like that.

DS is a newer system, with wi-fi connection. I've heard a lot of good stuff about it, and some of the games that exist for it seem like addicting fun.

But it's more expensive, less available as a used system, and I'm not sure if it's backwards compatible or not.

Because I know right off the bat that there's games that I want for the SP (aka Game Boy Advance), and I'd rather not own both. Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon Red & Green are both on Advance, and if they can't be played on DS then I'm in a conundrum.

If anyone's reading this (which I doubt) and has any opinions or suggestions it'd be appreciated.

EDIT: DS is backwards compatible. I'm in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home