Monday, December 05, 2005

Battle Of The Barely Legals

While dinking around IMDb's listing for Narnia, I'm finding some of the amusing message board conversations comparing who's better looking: Narnia's Anna Popplewell, Snicket's Emily Browning, and Potter's Emma Watson.

The balancing act for fanboys trying to appreciate the hotness of women who are all below legal age (even though Anna & Emily are both legal by the end of the year, if I'm doing my math right) is quite amusing.

But, through a similar conversation I've had in the last few months (and the person I had the conversation with knows what I'm talking about), the decision was made that, as long as it's on the context of "can't wait till they're 18" then it's okay. But to read people struggling to keep the proper level below pedophile is fun.

That being said, it's fun to find that fantasy novel fanatics have something to talk about, a face to put to their girls. Add LOTR's Miranda Otto or Liv Tyler to the conversation, and it's a fanboy buffet.

EDIT: My math's wrong. They turn 17 this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home