Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Training Off To A New Entry

So far most of my list has not made an appearance, but if anyone wants to take a shot at these, here's what I have so far, mostly paired with characters I don't know:

25. The Little Prince (The Little Prince)/Tom Collins (Rent) ummm... no...
33. Kid Icarus/Scott Tracy (Thunderbirds)
78. Kaneda (Akira)/Jack (An American Werewolf in London) (Not from my list, but come ON, everyone knows my connection. But I don't know AWL, so someone could please...)
95. Clem (BtVS)/Penelope Clearwater (HP) (You know I can't do it when, despite much suffering on this end, I don't remember who Clearwater is!)
97. Chloe Sullivan (Smallville)/Xander (BtVS) (Tempting, but too vanilla, both characteristically and, um, erotically.)
155 Alistair McMcKeon (Honor Harrington)/Lionel Luthor (Smallville) ummm... who?
228 Lionel Luthor/Mr. Tumnus (Narnia) (Mentioned previously, under consideration. Also, I appear to not be the only one to put in Luthor and Chloe)
294. Yorick (Hamlet)/Rose Red (Fables) He's dead. Dead, I tell you!

So out of all of my pairing suggestions so far, two (maybe three, cuz the Hamlet one's actually intruiging me) are bearing fruit. Which is fine, I'm sure many others will find much pleasure in my pairings.

Note to self for next time: suggest the characters from 8-Bit Theatre, as it seems webcomics are decent fodder. Fighter and Black Mage would rule in this list.

Still waiting on:

Shogo Kawada
Kazuo Kiriyama
Mitsuko Souma
Vi
Caleb
Brainiac
Applegate
Brick Tamland
Brian Fantana
Terra
Slade
Roxas
Namine
Leon
Bigby
Pig Pen
Rerun
Maleficent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home