Thursday, April 27, 2006

What... Wha... Huh?

Adult Swim gives the Family Guy treatment to another old show, resurrecting it from cancellation grave with brand-new episodes.

The show?

Saved By The Bell.

No. I'm serious.

There are so many reasons I want to go beat my head against a wall right now.

I'm fairly sure this is going to be the first non-animated series on Cartoon Network.

Non-animated. On Cartoon Network.

That means NOT a cartoon on a cartoon channel.

You know, like how MTV doesn't play videos. And we all know how much I love that channel because of it.

Quite simply, just the fact that this news exists is enough to make me lose a lot of respect for Adult Swim. They might redeem themselves if they put a bit of the ol' Adult Swim edge into the show.

But I'm not betting money on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home