Sunday, May 22, 2005

Stupid Playstation...

Well, I suppose I probably shouldn't complain, I did buy the thing used...

I try going to play Xenosaga a few days ago and the O button on my controller decided not to work anymore. And since I didn't feel like spending any money on a new one, I get lucky to see that CompUSA had free controllers. Woo hoo! Free = shitty, but whatever... its not exactly like I'm playing Grand Theft Auto or anything, very low impact stuff, for the most part... and I will invest in a second controller eventually, I just don't feel like spending any money.

But if anyone out there has a PS2, yeah, CompUSA, free controller and free dvd remote after rebate. It'll only cost you the price of tax and stamp.

I should probably mention, too, coming off of what was briefly discussed in my last post, I was satisfied by Revenge of the Sith, for the most part. They tied up every loose end that I could think of, and even answered some questions that I didn't think of until they were answered. For example, how did Obi-Wan become a powerful enough Jedi in the 20 years between the two movies in order train Luke without any help from Yoda. Or how Obi-Wan got Anakin's lightsaber to give to Luke. Or how C3PO and R2D2 don't remember Anakin. But it left basically nothing unresolved.

The only floating question could be how Leia remembers Padme, but I don't think that's a big one. Either some piece of the Force in her allows her to have memories from the moment she's born, albeit subconsciously, or she's actually talking about Mrs. Organa, since she never knew that she was adopted. Not a big deal.

And Anakin was only aware that he had one child, so he wouldn't know about Leia, he only assumed that Luke was the only one.

So, yeah, I apologize to anyone reading this who haven't seen the m0vie yet. All I can say is:

Oops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home