Monday, June 20, 2005

Missed a Day!

Meh, its bound to happen sometimes, where I forget to post one day. I'm sure my threes of adoring fans are throwing themselves off rooftops in agony about a missed post.

Anywho, I did a new thing yesterday. Well, first the not-so-new thing. Father's Day was a good time, we had a bbq at my parent's place, the whole extended family was there. Well, the whole available extended family, which means the fam minus three Zigs. Ah, well. Free food is always tasty.

Afterwards, golf was discussed, but we decided it was too hot and would be too busy anyway, so we'll be trying that after Fiddler's done. So I ended up taking the evening to drive to Ikea to pick up some shelves for my DVD's, as they've started to become strewn across my entire living room area.

Ikea... big honkin furniture store. But I thought it was really cool, I hope I have a reason to go back sometime. Plus I got a bookshelf for 18 bucks, so you can't go wrong with that.

Nothing really to speak of so far this morning except that I HATE THIS WEATHER! It's gonna be in the lower 90's today. Gimme 50's, 60's, 70's, please. Unless they decide to allow shorts in the office which, yeah, ain't gonna happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home