Monday, June 13, 2005

Back Into It

*sigh* Okay, I'm REALLY gonna start feeling it in a few days. All of last week, because of rehearsals and performances, my body's been getting used to going to sleep at around midnight every night. So, of course last night, at about 11, I was still awake and far from heading to bed. ended up reading till after midnight.

Now, with the exception of this Saturday, I have nothing to do except work and clean. Joy to the world, I tells ya.

Oh, yeah, and wait for my toys, of course. Canada has them! CANADA!!! But not the US. Weird... well, I'm expecting to see them by the end of the week.

Anyway, the shows went well over the weekend, now I have until Wednesday the 22nd until I'm touching it again. Man, that's gonna bite.

Oh, and thanks again to Amber, Chris, Sarah, Carla, DJ, Moles, Julia, Allison, my Mom and my Grandma for all coming to see the show this weekend. Hope you all come back! even though, you know, none of you are reading this, but, eh...