Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Good and The Bad

Using today as an example, I'd like to think that things even out, but, eh, what do I know?

First, the good:

- I had the meeting with my company's mortgage person today, and it turns out I'm in a lot better shape than I thought I was, both in terms of monthly payments and down payment. Great thing about working for a bank with a mortgage department, you get discounts, like 1000 bucks off of closing. *whew* so right now I'm thinking I'm moving right out of my apartment at the end of the lease instead of going home!

For now, at least...

- My dance partner is looking to be in much better condition as of last night. We did one of our dances more-or-less full steam, and that could even be used as the basis because of her character's lack of, um, experience. The other one she did fine on, too. So I'm feeling a lot better about Friday than I was over the weekend.

And the bad:

- Getting to drive into work today, I got caught in a severe thunderstorm, complete with hail, glorious hail. No clue if one affected the other, but soon after it cut back my windshield wiper started going on the fritz, the driver's side moving later than the passenger side and, therefore, getting stuck before going more than a few inches. So I got to drive to work with a water-soaked windshield. I get to bring it in tomorrow and get it checked out, so hopefully it'll be okay enough to get fixed by tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home