Thursday, June 02, 2005

Okay, Nevermind...

I was gonna do some writing about Michael Bay here, but there's really not much to say. Basically, I wanted to talk about his desire for Transformers to be his "family-friendly" film, which I think could work, just so long as he remembers that, quite frankly, there's probably more Transformers fans over the age of 20 than under. Most kids I've talked to aren't big fans of the new toys, and the fact that the new TV series in the last few years, RiD, Armada, and Energon, weren't exactly huge draws. It can still be family friendly, but hopefully its a hard PG, borderline PG-13, like a Jurassic Park or Batman, or else I don't think it'll draw very well.

Just so long as he avoids a Jake Lloyd-type human character, I'll be alright. The way its been discussed we're looking at a 16- or 17-year-old human lead, which is fine, just so long as he avoids the "golly gee" factor.

Wow, that made no sense. I'll stop now.

Really nothing else going on here. I'm getting together with the mortgage person from my company on Tuesday, so by the end of next week I'll have made a decision about where I'm going in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home