Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Very First Snag

For the first time I really don't have much to write about. Yet I feel obligated to post. Is that a sign of addiction, or dependence, or am I just REALLY bored?

Anyway, I was able to make it to my audition last night because all I needed to do at Fiddler rehearsal was walk in, grab my dame, and walk out again. And tonight I'm in Siberia all night, so I can get to callbacks. I shall find out on Tuesday night if I made it or not, strangely enough through a posting on the door of the theatre. Man, it feels like Armstrong all over again.

Otherwise, life be boring. My re-addiction to EBay must be stopped, as I've won one auction (Abenobashi, a 30 dollar anime for 99 cents, 4 dollars total after shipping), and am winning two more (Invader Zim and FF Tactics). I'm sure it'll wear down once the new Transformers come out and I'll have somewhere to put my hard-earned dollars, but for now, eh...

And since all is quiet on the Geek Front (Angel was supposed to be cast for X3 over the weekend, but no word yet) I shall stop writing until something else comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home