Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Final Damage

Well, not as bad as I was fearing it would be. The final cost on my car is going to be about $400 or $450. It's one of the sad commentaries about life as a grown-up when any car fix under $500 is considered a minor triumph. Plus I've been able to drive my dad's Contour for a bit, which is nice. Feels like I'm driving my old car.

Anyway, the next few days are going to be a hoot. Learning a new dance for Fiddler tonight, and another new dance tomorrow, AND I'm gonna have to find time aside with my partner to work on our previous numbers. Needless to say this is probably one of those rare occasions where I'm better off single, since I'm going to be a very stinky boy these next few nights. But one of the girls in the cast was wearing an "I Heart Nerds" shirt last night, so that's always a step in my favor, makes me feel like there's hope for me out there.

And I've also decided I am putting my EBay hiatus on, um, hiatus for a while at least. I rented Invader Zim a few days ago, and watched the first episode yesterday, and I have decided that I WANT IT! I only wish there was a full season set out there, but right now I guess its just volume discs. Ah, well, if I can find it somewhere for 15 dollars I'm in.

For those who've seen Revenge of the Sith, my friend Carla sent me a blog she ran across by a non-SW fan who saw the movie and enjoyed it. I think. I haven't decided how much of her enjoyment was real enjoyment and how much was sarcastic enjoyment. Anyway, here's the link to the blog, by a Harry Potter Slasher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home