Sunday, May 29, 2005

Another Slow Day

Well, I had more tech today. Spent a LOT of time driving around Maple Grove first, since yesterday's started at 10, and no one was there when I got there. And no one was there at 11. So I bummed around, looked at books and cds and video games till 1.

Wow, I'm REALLY slow at writing. I've just been really off all weekend. Like I probably said in my last post, I attempted to write my next Harry Potter story last night, and got stuck on the first sentence. Ugh...

Anyway, tomorrow's Memorial Day, and I'll be taking full advantage of the day off by doing absolutely nothing before having only one night off of the show between Tuesday the 31st and Sunday the 12th. That's *mental calculations* 12 rehearsals and shows in 13 days!

Oy, I'm gonna stop now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home