Monday, June 06, 2005

Random Thoughts...

- If you walk through a deli/bakery/dairy convention with a Burger King bag, do they see you as the enemy?

- I must buy Trampled By Turtles. Great name, great band, and they're from Duluth. Now if only I had time to get to the Electric Fetus...

- Or, well, time to do anything at all. I drove into work today, and will be doing so all week, so I can get to rehearsal by 6:30. Should be interesting to see how I can handle things like, you know, food? Thankfully after this week its a big breather till the 22nd.

- Ratner's been officially announced as the new director for X3. Now we wait for Angel casting, and that should be everyone, unless they decide to cast a bigger name for Gambit, which isn't sounding likely.

- Plus I got my first look at the woman who's playing Shadowcat. Attractive, but just doesn't fit the mold. She looks too mature. Of course, since Rogue'll probably still be in the Kitty Pryde/Jubilee role of the next film, the cast member the teens can relate to, then I spose Shadowcat'll have to be older. Still, its gonna be odd, it woulda been nice to have someone for Bobby and Rogue to play older sib to...

- Nothing too thrilling happening around here. Like I said above, tech week for Fiddler starts today. Should be interesting to see how it goes, between new space, costumes and sets. Plus my dance partner's still on the mend, so we'll have only a day or two to make sure our dancing is down for Friday. Thankfully she's fine if she doesn't know what she's doing, since that's the way her character's supposed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home