Friday, August 12, 2005

Habitual Post #1

Today I have really nothing to say. Yet I feel an urgency to post during lag time at work. So I thought I'd just post and bullshit a little bit.

So of all the things I said I'd be doing yesterday, the least important thing was the one thing I ended up doing, getting my new video game. Still have shoes with holes in them, still have two library books waiting patiently for me at the library, still have toys that aren't in existence waiting for me.

But, hey, I had more friend-and-Firefly time last night, so that's always a plus.

I was gonna go get that stuff done tonight, but since the library closes at 5 I have officially decided tonight is a "sit around and do nothing" night.

Weekend's looking pretty slow-going, too. Which I suppose is fine, as the next few weeks after that have the potential to be very full. Rennaissance Festival on the 20th, potential Valleyfair for the first time in 4 years on the 27th or 28th, State Fair on the 31st, along with a dentist appointment beforehand. Duluth on the 17th and 18th of September. Then I move. I'm thinking I should be enjoying the nothingness of this weekend while I can.

Oh, and I'm apparently in my first official Fantasy Football pool with my dad through his office. At least, I'm PAYING for my share of the team, so I think it means I'm official. Figure I'll be around him during most of the regular season, anyway, so that should be interesting.

See, that wasn't so painful, was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home