Thursday, August 11, 2005

Num Hans

I'm assuming that the mechanics of this tower are still programmed for 90-degree heat. It's currently 71 degrees outside, but in here its an icebox. Normally I wouldn't complain, as I love the autumn and winter as much as anyone and, well, probably MORE than a lot of people. But not being prepared for the cold is something else, as I'm sitting here in short sleeves and barely feeling my fingers.

Still, can't complain about this weather, its my favorite type in the summer, 70's with rain coming in.

I'm thinking about taking a cue from my good friend Carla and making up a header for this site using pictures of characters that I like from various media. Not that anyone needs to know that, but its been on my mind since I made a really crappy-looking picture for my Live Journal persona.

Speaking of my Live Journal, the one post I have on it has come alive again. One person read my story and loved it so much she linked it from HER blog, so I've had a few more people responding to it all day. Very great to see.

So, if you're a friend, or even if you're NOT a friend, and you have read my story, and you like the story, feel free to post the link to it on your own blog. I want it to do well and I want to show off, and since I don't know how much of a "competition" it is I'm involved in over there at ithurtsmybrain I want to try to get as much positive feedback posted as possible.

And, of course, leave your own feedback, as well, if you like.

Story, story, story.

Ever write or say a word over and over again and it just starts to look like a nonsense word? I'm getting that right now.

Try it!

Story story story.

Fork fork fork fork fork fork.

gerbil gerbil gerbil gerbil gerbil.

goggles goggles goggles goggles goggles.

Tonight sounds like a good ol' fashioned chillin night. Actually, I'm planning on some errands that are becoming more and more detailed as things go. Picking up Da Vinci Code at the library (finally), possibly buying new shoes and possibly buying a video game. Then its hang out, do nothing, play video games. Thrilling a minute.

I'm feeling link happy today. Boredom has set in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home