Monday, October 03, 2005

A Few Changes

As you may have noticed (or probably not) I've made a few changes to the linkbar on the side.

First off, I decided it'd be smoother to divide my links up into different categories. Right now it's pretty simple: Webcomics, Transformers, and Other.

To the webcomic section, I added a link for Applegeeks, one I picked up a few days ago. Really fun, but in the last 15 or 20 episodes has had a tendency to get seriously dramatic and comic-book-ey. Still, a really fun read, one that is so closely linked to Mac Hall in both style and humor (the writers and artists have a long history together) that it's tough to tell who was influenced by whom.

Finally, I added a few more links to my Transformers section. I figure since I borrow images from Seibertron, TFKenkon, and Cobra Island enough that I should probably give them some props over on the side. And TWF2005 is probably the best place to go for up-to-date Transformers news. Plus TFW's Minnesota Sightings board is where I end up getting most of my scoops for where to buy my new toys.

Just wanted to give a little love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home