Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Plan As I Know It

1) Stop reading this damn book on the Mongols. I really want to learn their history, but so far (and I'm halfway through the thing) it's more about economic systems, communication systems, and things like that after Genghis' run. They haven't even said how he got to where he was.

2) Start re-reading Half-Blood Prince. Take copious notes.

3) Finish HBP by December 16th. I think I can do it, considering I read the whole damn thing in one day the first time.

4) Spend much of my vacation time writing. Get that HP fanfic that's been bouncing around in my head going, write one or two more ithurtsmybrains by Christmas Day, which is the "cutoff."

5) Pray I find the motivation to do such a thing. Video Games are a hideous side hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home