Friday, December 16, 2005

Six Hours, Twenty Minutes

And less...

Damn, I can't wait for vacation. I haven't had anything more than 3-day weekends since I started working here in March 2004.

Well, except for when I've been sick, but that's far from a vacation.

It's not Vegas, but, hey, I'll be keeping myself occupied:

- Christmas Shopping
- Sleep
- Car Repair
- Meeting with Mortgage Lender
- Department Luncheon
- Sleep
- Writing HP fanfic
- Playing much Dark Cloud 2
- Sleep
- Seeing King Kong, The Producers, or Walk The Line
- Returning crappy Shockblast Alt & hopefully finding unlisted Cybertrons & Alts
- Two nights of rehearsal
- Christmas Eve with the grandparents
- Christmas Day with the fam (with a possible re-viewing of Narnia in the process)
- Did I mention sleep?

As such, I honestly can't say how much blogging's gonna be done between now and the 26th, when I return to the boredom of work. I can see some happening, though. Just don't expect daily updates, you two people who read this on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home