Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Things I Learned from Lego

European traffic lights apparently have clocks on them.

At least the ones on the border patrol did.

I tweaked the beginning of my Harry Potter fanfic last night. It makes Ron a little less fucked up, and also takes into account things I learned and/or forgot from HBP & Wikipedia.

I'm probably going to start writing again on Friday, and might toss together my Neville/Michigan pairing story in the meantime.

I had a lot of time to kill at work yesterday, so I was studying up on Potter for story purposes. For those who have read HBP, I'd suggest these entries in Wikipedia, as I learned a lot of things I either didn't know, or hadn't thought of. Again, don't open unless you've read HBP, as there are spoilers in every entry.

Dean Thomas (as well as the rest of the Gryffindor's in Harry's age group, but Thomas stands out in a family history that Rowling has decided to reduce in importance so far)
Ginny Weasley (name origin, fan opinions, and Rowling's word on her)
Weasley Family (nice breakdown & name origins)
Aberforth Dumbledore (including information confirmed by Rowling, but never mentioned in the books)
Regulus Black (RAZ)
Harry Potter Book Seven (summarizes events that should be occurring)
Hogwarts Houses (includes a full list of every known character in every House, past and present)
Hogwarts Founders
Horcruxes (seriously, don't read this if you want to know anything about HBP)
Dumbledore's Army, Death Eaters, & The Order of the Phoenix (full list of members in each faction, past and present)
List of Potter Spells (pretty self-explanatory)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home