Friday, February 03, 2006

A Brief TF Note

I am EXTREMELY behind on my reviews, because I basically decided that no one cares. but I have to mention I just got my first in the Cybertron Defense series, Hot Shot. His vehicle mode is a armored personnel carrier, and his robot mode is armed to the friggin teeth.

I've never seen this much weaponry on a Transformer before outside of your Super Optimi and Megatrons. he has doors on both arms and both legs that open up to reveal... jeez... I dont' know what they're called, missile pods? Each appendage has about 15 missiles. They don't actually fire, but just imagine it. His shoulders also have two big cannons, which are opened by the Planet Key to reveal EVEN MORE MISSILES! Friggin! I wanna see an episode of Cybertron just to watch him wipe out an entire army by himself.

His hand-held weapon is just a combat knife, a rarity among all Transformer toys. But after all the firepower they gave him in his body, the guy could use a melee weapon.

I picked him up, I'm waiting for CD Scattorshot, and CD Red Alert has been out for a while, just waiting for the inevitable sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home