Friday, February 03, 2006

New Potter People

And, wow, haven't heard of any of them before.

As I'm digging around to find pictures of Natalia Tena, who has been cast as Tonks, she's tough to find. So far all I've been able to find are pictures from play reviews here, here and here. And, um, here (check around the site, there's a few of her). Boobtastic.

Don't know if I like the choice. It might be just because there aren't any pictures of her smiling, but she seems a little, I don't know, dour to play Tonks. But, meh, slap a pink wig on her and who knows?

Evanna Lynch is a newcomer playing Luna. Decent choice, but for some reason she looks like she could pass as Draco's little sister. And doesn't she look young for someone playing as Ginny's age?

Helen McCrory as Bellatrix. Yup, I can see it. Especially here.

Kathryn Hunter as Figg. Hmmm... Looks alright, and this picture seems to show that she's done a movie with Wormtail before. Probably should age her up a bit, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

I LOVE Natalia Tena (she was in About a Bot, one of my fav movies, and she does wacky really well -- I think she'll make a great Tonks... even better than me!

Fri Feb 03, 11:18:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Bill said...

I dunno... you make a good Tonks.. ;)

Fri Feb 03, 11:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home