Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Buffy Support

So the new hip lawyer show that's been advertised three-quarters-to-death is Conviction on NBC. I would have absolutely NO interest in this show, if it weren't for:

- J. August "Charles 'I have an eyepatch now, no, seriously, read the comic' Gunn" Richards

- Eric "Jesse 'I was Xander's best friend and Whedon's biggest red herring, then I was dust, then I was on 24 and a bunch of crappy shows and even more famous ones' McNally" Balfour

Two Buffy (well, Whedonverse) alum on one show. And they're both playing lawyers. Odd. But I might have to find an episode or two.

Also, the Super Bowl's "Magic Fridge" commercial had an actor who looked really, REALLY familiar. He was on an episode of Buffy or Angel or Firefly or something. But I can't peg it. So if anyone knows who plays the "buddy" of the guy who made the magic fridge, let me know, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home