Monday, April 03, 2006

EDIT WITH TITLE!

Finally! trollprincess has finally posted requests for the new pairing lists for ithurtsmybrain. I don't know if she's going to be able to handle it this time, considering she asked for people to post 25 names, and there's currently been 117 responses of 25. Ouch.

Anyway, here's mine, trying VERY hard to not put in anyone who would probably be mentioned by a dozen other people:

1) Shogo Kawada (Battle Royale)
2) Kazuo Kiriyama (Battle Royale)
3) Mitsuko Souma (Battle Royale)
4) Clem (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
5) Vi (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
6) Caleb (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
7) Brainiac (Smallville)
8) Tom Collins (Rent)
9) Mr Applegate (Damn Yankees)
10) Chloe Sullivan (Smallville)
11) Lionel Luthor (Smallville)
12) Brick Tamland (Anchorman)
13) Brian Fantana (Anchorman)
14) Terra (Teen Titans)
15) Slade (Teen Titans)
16) Roxas (Kingdom Hearts II)
17) Namine (Kingdom Hearts II)
18) Leon (Kingdom Hearts)
19) Bigby Wolf (Fables)
20) Jack (Fables)
21) Rose Red (Fables)
22) Pigpen (Peanuts)
23) Rerun (Peanuts)
24) Kid Icarus (Kid Icarus)
25) Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)

Now I'm just hoping at least one of those characters gets paired up with someone I actually recognize. I wanna write something with BR really really badly, but without a proper venue it just feels, I dunno, screwed up to do a pairing fanfic. You know, doing a Kazuo/Harry Potter or a Mitsuko/Willow (which would be far too much fun to write) just feels all the nerdier and loserish if you're doing it by yourself.

In other news, *headdesk*. I hate this time of year. The time change is an absolute killer for a week or two. I got to bed too late because I wasn't ready for bed, and woke up FAR too early, even though the clock was saying I was right on time, if not running behind.

The fact that I got home about an hour behind schedule because of traffic and weather didn't help. Now I have a week of trying to work with dirty laundry and about 10 minutes between work and rehearsal every night. Why'd I get myself into this show again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home