Friday, March 31, 2006

One Hour In

And I already know this about Kingdom Hearts II:

- Seifer's back! As are his cronies Fujin and Raijin.

- FFIX's getting some love.

- Christopher Lee's involved.

- Most importantly, despite the fact that they SAID you wouldn't have to beat Chain of Memories to understand the plot for KHII, I'm currently very confused. So, just to be safe, I've set Pokemon down for now and am going to try very hard to beat CoMs while working on KHII.

So, yeah, as you can tell I was able to get the game last night. I didn't have rehearsal until 8, so I had time to make some dinner, set up my Metroid card, and make a trip to the Target closest to my route (did I happen to mention there's nothing between me and the rehearsal space? There isn't.). It's fun, but so far I haven't touched anyone from the previous game beyond cinema screens, which is unexpected.

But from the instructions, I learned yet another happy: Stitch is a summons spell. Hells yeah.

I can almost guarantee this day's going to drag. However, thank God that it's only a small cast rehearsal tonight. I don't feel like being guilted into going out for food afterwards.

EDIT: After looking through Google trying to find a picture of Vivi, I came upon these two pretty things. Very nice shot, I always love when someone can give you pictures of Black Mages in action. Especially casting Blizzards, it's definitely the most short-changed on the Black Magic spectrum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home