Monday, March 27, 2006

All Things Hannigan

I mention it because, well, I like her a lot. Even though I've seen, like, one or two episodes of her show in the past few months.

There's a movie being produced, a relatively under-used type of spoof: the spoof of the nature documentary.

Farce of the Penguins is a March of the Penguins spoof (duh), with Bob Saget producing it and doing the main voice. So, of course, along with, like, twenty other B- or C-list comedians, Hannigan's on board for a voice. Check the list, odds are there are a few people in it you like. Hell, they're even reuniting the Full House cast for this sumnabitch, with Stamos and Coulier being involved as voices.

I figure it's because they're both involved in HIMYM, but I could be wrong.

Also, in response to MotP's Morgan Freeman, FotP has Samuel L Jackson on board as the narrator.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home