Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Just-Sent Email, Now Off My Chest

Mrs KTR,

Here is the neopets information I've been recieving the past six months. Please change the email address, username, and password accordingly, so I don't have to recieve any more of these.

Username : xxx
Password : xxx

Classy move, by the way, with that signature. My one birthday wish was to find out that my ex-fiancee married the guy she left me for. That was sweet.

There's a lot of things I want to say, but decorum and the high road are keeping me from saying them. But I will say this:

I'm a different person than I was in December of 2001. I'm more pessimistic, more bitter, less quick to forgive. And most of that is thanks to you. I was too in love with you to realize how terrible you were to me, but the relief that I heard from friends and family when they found out our engagement was off, and the words I heard from them in the following months, opened my eyes.

I'm not your friend. And don't even think that I'm happy for your "marriage."

If you want to give me a birthday present, give me this: A check, from you, for:

- the engagement ring that you kept "so people would think you were still engaged at work" (don't think you need that anymore)

- the bills you left me to foot for the downpayment on the church and the reception

- the 15 or 1600 dollars extra I paid for an apartment that you never wanted in the first place, but were too cowardly to say otherwise (you were having doubts about us the May before we moved in together, remember?)

If you can give me these things, I can give you a mailing address. If you can't, please be kind enough to forget my email address and never contact me again.

WGM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home