Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cursed Nerd Peer Pressure

Giving me the urge to find out how much birthday money I'm getting, so I can put it down on Guitar Hero. I've heard tons of people talking about it. Then I saw someone playing it at Best Buy. Now I want.

For those who have never heard of Guitar Hero, the best way to describe it is Dance Dance Revolution, but instead of a dance pad you have a guitar. Five or six buttons on the neck and a spinning barrel on the body instead of strings. Watch the screen, find out what notes to play, rock out, win. Every song is liscenced, so it has Ozzy, Megadeth, ZZ Top, David Bowie, and about 20 or 25 more.

It might be a better choice for me than DDR now that I'm living above someone. Thump thump thump.

Thank God I don't have to budget for too many more Transformers.

Just, you know, a mortgage.

But it might also mean I have to choose between that and Metroid Prime Hunters. Oh, the choices!

Also, I wonder if they have a left-handed version. Anyone know?

In more personal news, I just got a birthday e-card from my ex-fiancee.

She's now married to the guy she left me for.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

But I'm leaning towards laughter.

Maniacal laughter.

The kind that make small children run away.


More rehearsal tonight. Since the rehearsal space kicks us out at 9:30, the director has decided to start every rehearsal at 6:30. See how I sprint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home