Friday, March 17, 2006

Dude!

PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi went and got itself a video game. Really fun, too, plays like a good old-fashioned Capcom fighting game, like Street Fighter or Marvel v. Capcom.

And an update, too, apparently. For the first time in, well, I dunno how long.

So this is the first morning I've ridden the bus from Hopkins where it actually was on schedule. And I'm thinking I'm going to like it. It picks up later than my previous buses, yet drops me off a good ten minutes earlier. Gives me time to stop at Target, or McD's, or just to sit and play Pokemon Emerald (or, starting tuesday, Metroid or Tetris (he says again)).

It seems like everything's coming to a head for me this week. Story's probably going to be finished soon, tacking on another 2 or 3 pages last night, and that was even starting at 9 pm. BTW, more non-spoilery, completely predictable action, I hooked up Neville & Luna, like anyone didn't see THAT one coming.

I'm building my Pokemon up to level 45 in order to go after the Elite Four. Which, by the way, is INCREDIBLY difficult to write during March Madness, as they have an Elite Eight and a Final Four. Hadda stop and think about that one for a minute. But, anyway, with level 45 I should be able to get through them by the end of the weekend.

I betcha I'm wrong, though, on both counts.

Other personal things occurring this weekend, too, and no clue where anything's going to land by the time all's said and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home