Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Things I Learned On GoF

- Ralph Fiennes was CG, not makeup. Which makes sense, cuz I was always wondering where his nose went.

- They're interviewing the three kids, and it looks like:

1) Daniel's either going to have a haircut or a wig in the next film. Dunno if it can grow back from the length it is in this interview by
2) Emma has braces? Her mouth looks weird, and she's never pulling her lips back from her mouth like she always does. I wonder if that'll stay or go.

I finished the chapter! Woo hoo! The Chapter From Hell. It turned out a little different than I anticipated (I had to bring Fred, George, and Hagrid in earlier than expected, but I think it works). I'm busy Thursday, but I'm empty on Saturday and Sunday, so I REALLY hope I can at least get into the final battle by the end of the weekend.

Oh, and, um, 15 pages and counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home