Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nerd Sports

Someone with too much time on their hands made a baseball squad composed entirely of Nintendo characters.

I almost agree with most of his choices. My only changes would be putting MegaMan into the starting rotation (he's got a history of being able to throw boomerangs, gears, etc, plus he has a cannon for an arm), setting Samus in center (mad hops, also with a cannon arm), and Strider Hiryu in left (sliding maniac).

Cable Modem is ordered, will be installed Wednesday afternoon, and my dad'll be over Thursday night with the ethernet card and wireless router. Then I'll be good to go.

Also, I get a free modem with the subscription, so woo hoo, I can sell it back on eBay.

Ain't my life a thrill?

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Miller said...

"Back in the day" a friend of mine and I played this game called Earl Weaver Baseball on the PC all the time. One of the great feaures of this game was the aboloty to create teams and stats for all the players on those teams.

I made all sorts of game themed teams from Mario and Zelda to River City Ransom and Mega Man. I may even have print outs of the rosters still somewhere and probably the save data on a disc.

Anyway, the Mega Man team always cleaned up because I figured "They are a team of robots they should all have perfect stats". I tried to make everyone else "realistic".

Tue Mar 14, 02:39:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home