Monday, March 13, 2006

Ayup

Friday I walked to the Metrodome to get pictures of the Puckett memorial outside the ticket office. Beautiful day, I made the trip without a jacket.

Ummm... Nevermind.

Was a hell of a day to start a new bus route, I'll tell ya that much. Yup, I'm in my condo now, got in at about 9 pm last night after a grocery run, then watched Rent while transforming some of my Transformers, prepping them for display once all the shelving's up and ready to roll.

I'm also currently without my internet access at home, which I KNOW is going to start grating on me in the next few days. But once everything's hooked up... oh, lordy... cable modem with wifi access. Just in time for three DS wifi games coming out in the next two weeks: Worms Open Warfare, Tetris DS, and Metroid Prime Hunters. Metroid will be my first experience in the highly competitive world of First Person Shooters, which has hooked tons of players in the past with internet connected games like Halo and Quake. Should be a kick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home