Monday, March 13, 2006

More Things

Even though I forgot one of the things I wanted to mention... however...

I DID start back up on my HP fic over the weekend. Well, not so much "start back up" as "edited what I had to make it more coherant." Basically started by adding Hedwig & Pig into the story, and figured out a way to transition into my next section a little more smoothly. Unfortunately it involves discarding Dumbledore's portrait, but I think in the end it'll be, if not better, at least a little less clunky and deus ex machina.

Now that I'm in the condo without internet, I think I'm gonna be able to sit down and work on it a little more this week. At the very least I'm gonna get that accursed middle section written, then it's a sprint to the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home