Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Motivate

To sit down this weekend and really try to finish my story, there are three things occurring in the next week and a half to motivate me:

March 21st: Metroid Prime Hunters
March 21st: Tetris DS
March 28th: Kingdom Hearts II

Once these come out, I'll probably be spending many waking, non-working hours playing one or many of them. And I will be engrossed in their world. And I will forget all about Potter again, quite possibly until the next movie. Or at least until I plug in Goblet of Fire.

And God help me if I don't get it done by April. Advent Children! Advent Children!!!

So I must must MUST get it finished by Sunday night. Thankfully I have no life, so Friday and Saturday are both looking pretty damn free.

Anyway, if all goes according to plan, I'll have my cable modem hooked up tonight, so I'll be available for those who have been knawing at the bit to chat with me again.

You know, both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home