Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wow

Alright, first off, I'm purdy cheesed at my movie sites. Or at least cheesed at myself for not finding this news earlier.

They went and cast one of my favorite characters for the next Potter movie, and never told me! Grrrrr...

Here's George Harris, who will be playing Kingsley Shacklebolt in Order of the Phoenix. Hopefully he gets a nice, thick, prominent role, since Rowling pretty much shoved him to the back of the crowd in HBP. I'm giving him a slightly more prominent role in my story, though. The spoiler-free summary is that he's the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts in year seven in my world.

Also, while digging for stuff on him, I found some more pictures of Natalia Tena, who will be playing Tonks. And I REALLY wish I had found them sooner, because I like her casting now more than I did before.

I think it's from About A Boy (but I might be wrong), and it shows off a little more of Tonks' punk-like sensibilities. Even though it is a 4-year old movie, she looks a lot more like Tonks than in the other pictures of her that I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home