Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Awwww, Cable...

I wish I still had cable. Because, after reading all about the escalating battle between Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and Scientology, I wanna see all the new episodes of South Park coming out in the next few weeks.

The latest:

- Variety reports on the Scientology rerun being pulled by Paramount, after rumored pressure from Tom Cruise, whose movie, Mission Impossible: 3, is being released by Paramount. And the public statement by Trey and Matt in response, is one of the greatest press releases I've ever seen.

- Some reports are saying that it wasn't Hayes that quit the show, but Scientology quit the show for him.

- The season premiere, to air Wednesday, will poke fun at the situation and will feature the return of Chef, who may or may not be voiced by Hayes. It will also start rippin into scientology again. I want cable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home