Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Gator Chomp


And here I thought I was dead in this tournament...

While fiddlin around online a few weeks ago, I signed up for the WCCO Tournament pool. After the first round, I was floating in around the middle of the pack, so I forgot about it.

Now I'm glad I didn't.

As of now, I'm in 16th place out of a pool of, oh, 250, 275 people. Out of the 17 or 18 above me (tied for 16th with two other people), only me and one other guy has Florida winning the tournament.

So, basically, I could end up in second place in a fairly large online tournament if Florida goes to the championship.

If they win it... well... I'll still be in second place, since there's one guy ahead of me with Florida, so he's earning the same amount of points than me from this point on.

But, hey, there's only three people in the WHOLE POOL that picked Florida. So I'll be in some fairly exclusive company if they can finish it off.

Go Gator Chomp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home