Monday, October 31, 2005

Me Punkin

Taken from VGCats' stencil for Krug. I think it turned out alright.

My attempt at laying the three pictures together, however, is a different story.

It's Halloween, of course. I had a costume planned out, nothing too fantastic, but office peer pressure (aka, I'd be the only one) has made me decide that, meh, I'm alright in my black shirt, thank you very much.

Pretty uneventful weekend, for the most part. Had a very non-date Friday (the girl never wants to get married and never have kids, but otherwise I think I'd have a chance). Bought four Transformers, two of which I can review at any time, a third I'm trying to sell on Ebay, and a fourth that I haven't decided if I want to open or not.

One more Halloween bit before I post. Applegeeks' Halloween piece is so true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home