Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Moral Challenges

Those who know me know my stance. Back To School shouldn't be out till August. Halloween shouldn't be out until October.

And Christmas ANYTHING, decorations, music, present purchases, are purely post-Thanksgiving.

This proves difficult when, for the next 4 days, my parents house becomes Christmas Central during my mom's Holiday Boutique.

For as long as I can remember my mom and her friends have gotten together all their crafts and turn our living room into a big Christmas store and our dining room into a big Halloween/Thanksgiving store. Christmas music, hot apple cider, lights outside. The whole nine yards.

I will be doing my darndest to spend as much time away from the house the next few days as possible, which will prove difficult with a vacation day on Friday.

Ah, well, I have a non-date Friday night, so that should help a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home