Monday, October 17, 2005

I Got Six... Or Ten...

Time Mazagine just released their Top 100 Novels since 1923.

Of those, I have read, by choice:

- Animal Farm
- The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe
- Lord of the Flies
- The Lord of the Rings
- 1984
- Watchmen (A Graphic Novel on the list! Woo Hoo!)

I was also forced, via English Class, to read:

- The Catcher In The Rye
- The Grapes of Wrath (Which I should probably re-read sometime)
- The Great Gatsby
- To Kill A Mockingbird

Ten out of a list of 100. Not bad, if I do say so myself. And definitely a list I'm bookmarking for future reference.

Oh, speaking of books, I finished "What If?" this morning. A fun book, kinda tough to push through sometimes if you're not huge on military history. But a fun read, and definitely one that makes you realize the importance of a fog, a rock, or a dropped cigar case in the course of global history.

Timing was impeccable, as my copy of The Drive To The East finally arrived at the library this afternoon, so I had it in time for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home