Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Silly Iraqi

Tricks are for kids!

So call me a big kid, but I think I want to see Curious George when it comes out this winter. I haven't seen a trailer, or anything, but the stills that have been posted so far just make it out to be a fun, colorful movie. And I have no idea why I want to see that so bad, but I do. Maybe it's just because it's about a cartoon monkey, and monkeys are funny.

But, who knows, maybe when they put out some trailers they'll put Smash Mouth over it or something, and I'll grow to loathe. But, hey, right now I'm seeing it as a potential for my 2006 ornament collection.

If someone reading this has no clue what I'm talking about, I'll discuss my collection when we get closer to Christmas.

In other news, my fantasy football team sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home