Monday, November 21, 2005

FUN WITH SHIPPING!

So this weekend:

- I discovered that a video game I purchased on eBay was shipped to my old address, despite me changing my address on there. Apparently they kept my old one on there, and gave it to my seller. Now it's floating in the postal ether between my old place and my new one, and I might not be playing Xenosaga Vol II again till next week.

Which means I've started playing the completist on Dark Cloud 2. What that means is that I sit down, crack open the strategy guide, and go nuts. After I beat a game once, I allow myself to cheat... more...

- I also sold two of my old games (Chrono Cross & FF Tactics, not my favorites) to a guy on eBay. In France. Adventures in International Postage ensued, culminating in the possibility of me getting my first negative rating on the site... *sigh*

- Got to see a production of Bye Bye Birdie over the weekend. The actors did a fine enough job, but the choreography was below sub-par, and the set was an eye-sore. Painted all yellow, with blue and red shapes, it reminded me of something out of Romper Room, a 1980's MTV studio, or an episode of Barney.

I would have gone to the cast party afterwards, but since I was too emotionally worn from an on-going dispute with a friend (and I will bless you all by not getting into it) I just came home and crashed.

- Fantasy Football culminates tonight. My team's down by 2 points (and was 2 yards (Tony G), 3 yards (Chicago D), and 5 yards (Clinton P) away from a 7-point lead), but tonight we have to players, Donald Driver & Mewelde Moore, playing, with our opponent's defense, Green Bay, on the field. Should be an interesting finish, we just need no stupid turnovers by Brad Johnson, and some points from either MM or DD to give us another win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home