Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sickness, Sticky Balls, & Sequels

Colds suck. I took the day off of work today, and there's an outside shot I'll be out tomorrow, too.

Last night I started one video game, finished another.

First off, Xenosaga Vol I. This was one of the two games I bought when I first bought the PS2 (along with Kingdom Hearts), and I just now beat it last night. There's nothing quite like finishing a game after you discover a weapon that takes off 9999 hit points in every turn, and the final bosses are only 7000 and 14000 hp, respectively.

I'm very curious to see how the sequel works out. This is the first RPG I've ever played that has an honest-to-god sequel. As opposed to most games, like Final Fantasy, Dark Cloud, and Dragon Warrior, Xenosaga's sequel will continue where the first game left off. Same story, same characters. Yet somehow they'll have to explain how our heroes lost the weapon that takes off 9999 hit points. Etcetera. lol

Kingdom Hears II will also be a continuation, so that should pose the same problems.

And I started Katamari Damacy. Just as addicting as I heard it was. Basic premise, you run around rolling a ball and collecting items to make your ball bigger. Dumb premise when described, but it's just TOUGH.

My focus is enough where I'm probably not any more entertaining tonight. More tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home