Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Quiet Spooks

Halloween has come and gone. The Phase 3 candy has been stockpiled, and should probably last me until at least the end of November, maybe even till Christmas. We have plenty of Tootsie Rolls left, which will probably continue to be uneaten for months to come.

I thought 20 kids was pretty good, until my friend Sarah told me her parents had 145 rugrats. Yow.

Thoughts for next year for a costume:

-Johnny Cash
-Jayne or Mal
-Applegate
-A Piece of Work

Just in case I forget what I had thought of earlier.

Before I get too much farther, I gotta show this off. Someone with too much time on their hands, along with instructions that could easily be confused with nuclear physics:

Macross/Robotech/Transformers Origami

I could probably do a Transformers review right now, but I don't feel like it. Maybe tonight, when Sideways is sitting right in front of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home