Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Climbing From The Bunker

Okay... I think the storm has passed... or at least lessened...

Since February 21st, my credit card and my $100 Target Gift card have endured the releases of:

- Rent ($20)
- Goblet of Fire ($20)
- Condo improvements ($150)
- Two sets of Transformers Universe Constructicons ($40 total)
- Tetris DS ($30)
- Metroid Prime Hunters ($35)
- Kingdom Hearts II ($50)
- Chronicles of Narnia ($25)

I just picked up Narnia... I think... I think I'm done... There's still a few more Transformers coming out in the next few months, but I have a gift card or two to lessen that impact. And I can hold my breath to get Robot Chicken on eBay down the line.

Many are bouncing up and down about King Kong, too, but screw that. I don't wanna spend my hard-earned money on watching a hot blonde ice dancing with a giant monkey.

EDIT: Oh, and that new Playstation controller since my old one decided to start sticking right when I needed the X button. ($20)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home