Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Love And Hate

Love Love Love:

Guitar Hero II. Hells Yeah. Multi-player is divided into lead, rhythm, and bass, 55 new songs coming your way. Also, in what could probably be considered myth amongst players, watch the video of the kid playing Cowboys From Hell on expert mode. Amazing.

Hate Hate Hate:

After coming home at 11:30 from what was most likely the least-organized tech rehearsal in the history of my theatre life (and this includes the orchestra rehearsal where the director quit, mind you), if they decided to say "alright, no more show, everyone go give your money back for your tickets," I would be happy.

Unfortunately, the set construction is so far behind, things are so disorganized, I don't see it improving much, if at all.

Wishing I hadn't let my friends guilt me into this thing, I'm regretting the decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home