Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ah, Much Better...

Nothing like taking a half-day off of work to get your senses back about you, and to evict a good amount of loogie from the throat. Even though, you know, our maintenence guys decided today at 7 would be a GREAT time to start mowing the lawn outside of the apartment building. So I didn't get to sleep in as much as I would have liked, but in this heat its tough to sleep for very long no matter what.

90's. Bleah.

Fiddler kicks back up tonight. Its gonna be tough to leave it on Sunday, if for no other reason than this may be my last shot at a part like Perchik. Another year or two and I'll be past the "young romantic lead" type (I'm pushing it as is). But, hey, I'll slowly start seeing a lot more roles opening up to me that I didn't see before. Leads in Camelot, Music Man, My Fair Lady, stuff like that. Hopefully.

But last night was a good time. Ever start doing an onstage dialogue, preparing for a song, when all of a sudden your nose starts clogging up? Oh, that was pleasing.

There's a rumor that a Toys R Us in Los Angeles is going to be stocking Cybertron today or tomorrow. So hopefully that means that ALL Toys R Usses will be stocking today or tomorrow. So I will be making my runs around on Saturday, and will hopefully be bouncing by Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home