Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Scarface

"Say hello to my little friend." heheheheh

While shaving last night, I got a little too anxious with the razor and ended up laying a inch-and-a-half long slice across my right cheek. Nothing too noticeable, you kinda know how it looks when you have a cut and some of it gets smeared in a line? it kinda looks like that. But thank goodness I have stage makeup tonight, that'll cover it up nicely.

Still not as bad as the wound I gave myself at 5 am during the Crazy For You run, when I put a nice big dent in my forehead. But still kinda neat.

In other news, my voice is doing much better. I sang a little bit at home last night, half-power, and it felt alright enough where I'm gonna do my solos and lines tonight at pickups, but am gonna abstain from any choruswork for now. Still have some nice fun wheezing coughs, though.

Random fun fact: Twinkies originally had banana cream filling, but switched to their current filling during WWII due to banana shortages. I don't want Twinkies with banana filling, I can't picture it without anything but the white, "what the hell is this?" filling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home