Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Lagging a Tad

Okay, part of me feels bad for not blogging every day like I have been before. But then I realize that anything I'd have to say in the last few days is far from enlightening or entertaining, so I don't feel as bad about not exposing people to my boredom.

I got a haircut yesterday, for the first time since February. Hey, what can I say, when I get a haircut, I want to make it worth those 11 dollars, dammit! And then I ate at the new Chipotle that opened across the street from the Great Clips. Very good stuff, as always.

The next few days worth of blog should probably be a little more interesting. I'm meeting with my realtor tonight to figure out my options about a condo, so I should probably prioritize what I want to ask for sometime today. And tomorrow night I'm going out with Jenn for Noodles and Transformers, which are finally, FINALLY hitting the shelves of the Maplewood Toys R Us.

Just a little advanced warning about my total geekout in the next few weeks, as these toys'll be hitting the shelves. Plus I'll be seeing Fantastic Four sometime next week, reading HBP in two weeks, and going to two productions of Fiddler in the next month. You have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home